Preparation Time: -
Cooking Time: 10min
Portion: Up To 02 Portions
- 125g Day to Day Self-Rising wheat flour
- 01 Egg
- Salt to taste
- 300ml of milk
- In a large bowl, mix the Day to Day Self-Rising wheat flour with the salt, egg and 1/3 of the milk.
- Beat while gradually pouring the rest of the milk.
- Let it stay for about 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add a little amount of oil. Add the dough and fry until golden brown. Turn and fry the other side as well.
Enjoy your pancake!
You can add honey and sliced fruits, if wanted.
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you