Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 08 Portions
- 500g of Daibah Spaghetti
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 02 cups of crushed tomatoes
- 03 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- Salt, red pepper, parsley, oregano, garlic and onion to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Add the butter to the pasta while stirring.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the tomato sauce and the crushed tomatoes. Cook for about 5 minutes while stirring.
- Add the Daibah Spaghetti and cook for about 01 minute while stirring.
- Serve while hot!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you