Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 04 Portions
- 500g of Daibah Spaghetti
- 500g of shrimp
- 01 cup of grated parmesan
- 04 tablespoons of butter
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 01 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt, pepper, parsley, oregano, garlic and onion to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Add the butter to the pasta while stirring.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the tomatoes and ½ cup of water. Cook for about 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add the Daibah Spaghetti and cook for about 01 minute while stirring.
- Add the parmesan cheese and more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!