Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 04 Portions
- 500g of Daibah Spaghetti
- 500g of shrimp
- 01 cup of grated parmesan
- 04 tablespoons of butter
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 01 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt, pepper, parsley, oregano, garlic and onion to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Add the butter to the pasta while stirring.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the tomatoes and ½ cup of water. Cook for about 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add the Daibah Spaghetti and cook for about 01 minute while stirring.
- Add the parmesan cheese and more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!
CPG and FMCG, are they the same?
Understanding this topic could be a bit hard because it could also be unclear the first time that you look for differences between CPG and
Why are shipping costs so high right now?
It’s not necessary to make the international trade segment notice that international shipments are facing a huge problem for more than almost one and a
Shapes and meaning of pasta name, curiosities about our pasta!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you