Preparation Time: -
Cooking Time: 20 – 35 minutes
Portion: Up To 02 Portions
- 500g of Super Q Black and Pink spaghetti
- 500g of shrimp
- 01 onion
- 2 cloves of galic
- 01 cup of fresh basil
- 08 units of cashew nuts
- 50g of fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup of olive oil
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super Q Black and Pink spaghetti to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Put in a blender/mixer: the garlic clove, 01 spoon of salt, basil, cashew nuts, olive oil and other spices to taste.
- Mix well until it forms a consistent sauce – taste and check. If necessary add more olive oil and salt.
- In a large pan, sauté the shrimps using olive oil, onion, garlic and spices to taste.
- Add, still with the fire on, the pesto sauce and mix with the shrimp.
- After a few seconds, add the Super Q Black and Pink spaghetti and let it warm up.
- Decorate with Parmesan cheese and it’s ready to serve!
CPG and FMCG, are they the same?
Understanding this topic could be a bit hard because it could also be unclear the first time that you look for differences between CPG and
Why are shipping costs so high right now?
It’s not necessary to make the international trade segment notice that international shipments are facing a huge problem for more than almost one and a
Shapes and meaning of pasta name, curiosities about our pasta!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you
1 thought on “the best pesto sauce: Spaghetti with pesto sauce and shrimp”
Pingback: Top 10 easy pasta cooking tricks you should know - Boom Plus | Pasta Manufacturers, Wheat Flour Supplier and Exporters, Pasta Brands, Pasta wholesale | B2B