Preparation Time: -
Cooking Time: 20 – 35 minutes
Portion: Up To 02 Portions
- 500g of Super Q Black and Pink spaghetti
- 500g of shrimp
- 01 onion
- 2 cloves of galic
- 01 cup of fresh basil
- 08 units of cashew nuts
- 50g of fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup of olive oil
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super Q Black and Pink spaghetti to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Put in a blender/mixer: the garlic clove, 01 spoon of salt, basil, cashew nuts, olive oil and other spices to taste.
- Mix well until it forms a consistent sauce – taste and check. If necessary add more olive oil and salt.
- In a large pan, sauté the shrimps using olive oil, onion, garlic and spices to taste.
- Add, still with the fire on, the pesto sauce and mix with the shrimp.
- After a few seconds, add the Super Q Black and Pink spaghetti and let it warm up.
- Decorate with Parmesan cheese and it’s ready to serve!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you