Preparation Time: - min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 04 Portions
- 01 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 04 garlic cloves chopped
- 800g of peeled tomatoes
- ½ cup of olives chopped
- 03 anchovy fillets chopped
- 350g of Daibah Spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper, parsley, oregano and others seasons to flavoring
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the tomatoes, olives and anchovies with ½ cup of water. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the Daibah Spaghetti and cook for about 01 minute while stirring.
- Add the parmesan cheese and more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!
In regards to writing an essay, you can be certain that you will want to hire a professional essay support. The question is, how do