Preparation Time: - min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 04 Portions
- 01 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 04 garlic cloves chopped
- 800g of peeled tomatoes
- ½ cup of olives chopped
- 03 anchovy fillets chopped
- 350g of Daibah Spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper, parsley, oregano and others seasons to flavoring
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the tomatoes, olives and anchovies with ½ cup of water. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the Daibah Spaghetti and cook for about 01 minute while stirring.
- Add the parmesan cheese and more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!
CPG and FMCG, are they the same?
Understanding this topic could be a bit hard because it could also be unclear the first time that you look for differences between CPG and
Why are shipping costs so high right now?
It’s not necessary to make the international trade segment notice that international shipments are facing a huge problem for more than almost one and a
Shapes and meaning of pasta name, curiosities about our pasta!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you