Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 45min
Portion: Up To 08 Portions
- 500g of Super White Penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 03 cloves of garlic
- 01 medium onion
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- 01 tablespoon dried oregano
- 01 can of tomato sauce
- 02 tomatoes
- 100g mozzarella cheese
- 100g parmesan cheese
- 100g ricotta cheese
- 100g fontina cheese
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the oil. Add the garlic and let it until becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the tomato sauce, the crushed tomatoes and a little of water. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese (all of them). Cook until the sauce is creamy.
- Add the pasta and stir for a few seconds.
CPG and FMCG, are they the same?
Understanding this topic could be a bit hard because it could also be unclear the first time that you look for differences between CPG and
Why are shipping costs so high right now?
It’s not necessary to make the international trade segment notice that international shipments are facing a huge problem for more than almost one and a
Shapes and meaning of pasta name, curiosities about our pasta!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you