Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 45min
Portion: Up To 08 Portions
- 500g of Super White Penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 03 cloves of garlic
- 01 medium onion
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- 01 tablespoon dried oregano
- 01 can of tomato sauce
- 02 tomatoes
- 100g mozzarella cheese
- 100g parmesan cheese
- 100g ricotta cheese
- 100g fontina cheese
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the oil. Add the garlic and let it until becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the tomato sauce, the crushed tomatoes and a little of water. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese (all of them). Cook until the sauce is creamy.
- Add the pasta and stir for a few seconds.
In regards to writing an essay, you can be certain that you will want to hire a professional essay support. The question is, how do