Preparation Time: 20min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 06 Portions
- 300g of cooked Sava Cool Penne Pasta
- 250g of lean ground beef (season lightly with salt and pepper)
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 100g softened cream cheese mixed with 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef, onion and garlic together.
- When the beef is no longer pink. Drain any grease and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Also add 3/4 of the cream cheese mixture and 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Cook and stir the mixture until the cheese has melted (about 5 minutes). Gently stir in the cooked Sava Cool Penne Pasta to combine.
- Carefully pour mixture into a greased 8×8-inch baking dish. Add the rest of the cream cheese evenly over the pasta then sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella evenly all over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy! ♥
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you