Preparation Time: 20min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 06 Portions
- 300g of cooked Sava Cool Penne Pasta
- 250g of lean ground beef (season lightly with salt and pepper)
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 100g softened cream cheese mixed with 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef, onion and garlic together.
- When the beef is no longer pink. Drain any grease and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Also add 3/4 of the cream cheese mixture and 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Cook and stir the mixture until the cheese has melted (about 5 minutes). Gently stir in the cooked Sava Cool Penne Pasta to combine.
- Carefully pour mixture into a greased 8×8-inch baking dish. Add the rest of the cream cheese evenly over the pasta then sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella evenly all over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy! ♥
CPG and FMCG, are they the same?
Understanding this topic could be a bit hard because it could also be unclear the first time that you look for differences between CPG and
Why are shipping costs so high right now?
It’s not necessary to make the international trade segment notice that international shipments are facing a huge problem for more than almost one and a
Shapes and meaning of pasta name, curiosities about our pasta!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you