Preparation Time: - min
Cooking Time: 25min
Portion: Up To 04 Portions
- 1kg if clams
- 350g of Yamy Spaghetti
- Garlic, onion, parsley and seasons to taste*
- 03 tablespoons of butter
- 03 tablespoons of Day to Day all-purpose wheat flour
- 01 cup of milk
- 01 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Clean the clams: Leave to soak in salted water for 20 minutes. After that, leave to soak in unsalted cold water for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the clams in water until it opens. Reserve it on the side while preparing the sauce.
- In a skillet over high heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the Day to Day all-purpose wheat flour and cook for about 01 minute while stirring.
- Add the milk gradually while stirring constantly. Cook until it boils.
- Add the parmesan cheese, the seasoning and the cooked clams.
We recommend red chili, parsley, oregano and black pepper.
In regards to writing an essay, you can be certain that you will want to hire a professional essay support. The question is, how do