Preparation time: 05min
Cooking time: 15min
Portion: Up to 02 portions
- 150g of APETITE Fusilli
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 spoon of oil
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 150 g of APETITE Fusilli to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Wash and cut 04 tomatoes into small pieces.
- For the seasoning mixture, peel and chop two garlic cloves. Mix the garlic with salt, pepper and spices to taste and knead to a pasty consistency.
- Heat a skillet at high heat. Add a drizzle of oil and the seasoning mixture and let it fry until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes. If necessary, season with salt to taste.
- Add the APETITE Fusilli pasta to the tomato sauce in the skillet and mix well. Add water to make the sauce less consistent, if necessary.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese to taste.
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you