Preparation Time: 05min
Cooking Time: 20 - 35min
Portion: Up To 12 Portions
- 100g dark chocolate (unsweetened)
- 170g butter
- 200g granulated sugar*
- 02 eggs
- 25g cocoa powder
- 100g PURE all-purpose wheat flour
- 02 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, mix the PURE all-purpose wheat flour with the granulated sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and eggs.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, melt the butter. After melted, add the butter to the bowl.
- Break chocolate and place into a heatproof bowl. Sit over a pan of simmering water and allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally. After melted, add the chocolate to the bowl and mix everything together.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (about 30 minutes).
- Place the brownie dough into a baking dish prepared with cooking spray and parchment paper. Roast for about 30 minutes until toothpick comes out.
You can use less amount of sugar, if wanted.
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you