Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 04 Portions
- 400g of Daibah Spaghetti
- 600g ground sirloin
- 01 egg
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of Italian bread
- ¼ cup of grated parmesan
- Chopped garlic, salt, pepper, onion and parsley
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 01 cup of beef stock
- 01 can of tomato sauce
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a large bowl, mix the beef, worcestershire sauce, egg, bread, ¼ cup of grated parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the meat into meatballs, the size you prefer.
- In a large pan over high heat, heat the oil. Add the meatballs and fry until no longer pink. Reserve while making the sauce.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the tomatoes, beef and seasons with ½ cup of water. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the Daibah Spaghetti and cook for about 01 minute while stirring.
- Add the parmesan cheese and more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!
CPG and FMCG, are they the same?
Understanding this topic could be a bit hard because it could also be unclear the first time that you look for differences between CPG and
Why are shipping costs so high right now?
It’s not necessary to make the international trade segment notice that international shipments are facing a huge problem for more than almost one and a
Shapes and meaning of pasta name, curiosities about our pasta!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you