Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 06 Portions
- 350g of APETITE Spaghetti
- 250g of brown mushrooms
- 500g of shrimps without shells
- 250g of cream cheese
- ½ cup of grated parmesan
- ½ cup of light mozzarella
- Olive oil
- Garlic, onion, red pepper, salt, paprika, parsley and seasons to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of APETITE Spaghetti to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the mushrooms and fry while occasionally stirring, until the mushrooms have browned. Stir through 02 tablespoons of water and cook them for 02 more minutes. When done, remove the mushrooms and reserve.
- In the same skillet, heat again more olive oil. Add the seasons and the shrimp. Cook until they just begin to change color.
- Put in the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes. Reserve.
- Add the cream cheese and milk to the same skillet. Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes, and then put in the other cheeses.
- When in a melted creamy consistency, add the shrimp, mushrooms and APETITE Spaghetti and cook for one more minute while stirring.
- Add more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!
CPG and FMCG, are they the same?
Understanding this topic could be a bit hard because it could also be unclear the first time that you look for differences between CPG and
Why are shipping costs so high right now?
It’s not necessary to make the international trade segment notice that international shipments are facing a huge problem for more than almost one and a
Shapes and meaning of pasta name, curiosities about our pasta!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you