Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 06 Portions
- 500g of APETITE Elbow
- 01 can of tomato sauce
- ½ can of sweet corn
- 100g of mozzarella cheese
- 01 can of cream cheese
- 04 soupspoons of mayonnaise
- Olive oil
- Garlic, onion, red pepper, salt, paprika, parsley and seasons to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of APETITE Elbow to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Put in the tomato sauce and the sweet corn. Cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese, mozzarella and mayonnaise to the same skillet.
- When in a melted creamy consistency, add the APETITE Elbow and cook for one more minute while stirring.
- Add more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you