Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 06 Portions
- 500g of APETITE Elbow
- 01 can of tomato sauce
- ½ can of sweet corn
- 100g of mozzarella cheese
- 01 can of cream cheese
- 04 soupspoons of mayonnaise
- Olive oil
- Garlic, onion, red pepper, salt, paprika, parsley and seasons to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of APETITE Elbow to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Put in the tomato sauce and the sweet corn. Cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese, mozzarella and mayonnaise to the same skillet.
- When in a melted creamy consistency, add the APETITE Elbow and cook for one more minute while stirring.
- Add more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!
In regards to writing an essay, you can be certain that you will want to hire a professional essay support. The question is, how do