Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 06 Portions
- 300g of APETITE Penne
- 500g of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 01 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 01 tablespoon of butter
- 01 cup of tomato diced
- 02 cups of heavy cream
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Garlic, onion, red pepper, salt, paprika, parsley and seasons to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of APETITE Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Season both sides of chicken breast.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes or until browned. Reserve.
- Add the butter and onion to the same skillet and cook for about 01 minute. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Put in the tomato sauce and cook for about 5 minutes over high heat. Reduce the heat and add the heavy cream and the grated parmesan cheese.
- When in a melted creamy consistency, add the APETITE Penne and the ready chicken and cook for one more minute while stirring.
- Add more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!
In regards to writing an essay, you can be certain that you will want to hire a professional essay support. The question is, how do