Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 06 Portions
- 300g of APETITE Penne
- 500g of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 01 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 01 tablespoon of butter
- 01 cup of tomato diced
- 02 cups of heavy cream
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Garlic, onion, red pepper, salt, paprika, parsley and seasons to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of APETITE Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Season both sides of chicken breast.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes or until browned. Reserve.
- Add the butter and onion to the same skillet and cook for about 01 minute. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Put in the tomato sauce and cook for about 5 minutes over high heat. Reduce the heat and add the heavy cream and the grated parmesan cheese.
- When in a melted creamy consistency, add the APETITE Penne and the ready chicken and cook for one more minute while stirring.
- Add more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you