Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 30min
Portion: Up To 10 Portions
- 500g of APETITE Farfalle
- 01 can of Cream Milk
- 01 can of sweet corn
- 03 soupspoons of tomato sauce
- Garlic, onion, oregano, pepper and seasons to taste
- 01 can of mushrooms
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of APETITE Farfalle to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the sweet corn, tomato sauce, mushrooms and seasons with ½ cup of water. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Over medium heat, add the cream milk and cook for about 01 minute.
- Add the APETITE Farfalle and cook for one more minute while stirring.
- Add more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!