Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 30min
Portion: Up To 10 Portions
- 500g of APETITE Farfalle
- 01 can of Cream Milk
- 01 can of sweet corn
- 03 soupspoons of tomato sauce
- Garlic, onion, oregano, pepper and seasons to taste
- 01 can of mushrooms
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of APETITE Farfalle to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the sweet corn, tomato sauce, mushrooms and seasons with ½ cup of water. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Over medium heat, add the cream milk and cook for about 01 minute.
- Add the APETITE Farfalle and cook for one more minute while stirring.
- Add more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you