Preparation Time: 30min
Cooking Time: 45min
Yield: One cake
- 03 eggs
- 400g of sweet corn
- 01 cup of milk
- 01 cup of corn flour
- 01 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of Oil
- 01 cup of shredded coconut
- 01 tablespoon of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC (medium temperature).
- Butter a 33 cm x 22 cm rectangular cake tray and sprinkle with wheat flour; shake well to cover the bottom and sides and tap over the sink to remove excess flour.
- In a blender, add the corn, eggs, milk, corn flour, brown sugar, oil and coconut.
- Mix on high until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and add the baking powder, mixing gently.
- Transfer the batter to the cake tray and bake for about 30 minutes.
CPG and FMCG, are they the same?
Understanding this topic could be a bit hard because it could also be unclear the first time that you look for differences between CPG and
Why are shipping costs so high right now?
It’s not necessary to make the international trade segment notice that international shipments are facing a huge problem for more than almost one and a
Shapes and meaning of pasta name, curiosities about our pasta!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you