Preparation Time: 30min
Cooking Time: 45min
Yield: One cake
- 03 eggs
- 400g of sweet corn
- 01 cup of milk
- 01 cup of corn flour
- 01 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of Oil
- 01 cup of shredded coconut
- 01 tablespoon of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC (medium temperature).
- Butter a 33 cm x 22 cm rectangular cake tray and sprinkle with wheat flour; shake well to cover the bottom and sides and tap over the sink to remove excess flour.
- In a blender, add the corn, eggs, milk, corn flour, brown sugar, oil and coconut.
- Mix on high until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and add the baking powder, mixing gently.
- Transfer the batter to the cake tray and bake for about 30 minutes.
In regards to writing an essay, you can be certain that you will want to hire a professional essay support. The question is, how do