Preparation Time: 30min
Cooking Time: 45min
Yield: One cake
- 02 soupspoons of butter
- 02 cups of sugar
- 04 eggs
- 03 cups of Voila All-Purpose Wheat Flour
- 02 teaspoons of yeast
- 04 soupspoons of baking cocoa powder
- 01 teaspoon of salt
- 01 cups of whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC (medium temperature).
- Butter a 33 cm x 22 cm rectangular cake tray and sprinkle with wheat flour; shake well to cover the bottom and sides and tap over the sink to remove excess flour.
- In a blender, add the eggs, salt, cocoa, butter, Voila All-Purpose Wheat Flour, sugar and milk. Mix for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the yeast and mix gently.
- Transfer the batter to the cake tray and bake for about 30 minutes.
In regards to writing an essay, you can be certain that you will want to hire a professional essay support. The question is, how do