Preparation Time: 30min
Cooking Time: 45min
Yield: One Cake
- 05 eggs
- 01 ½ cup of sugar
- 01 ½ cup of Voila All-Purpose wheat flour
- 01 teaspoon of yeast
- 01 cup of milk
Sweetened Condensed Milk Icing
- 01 can of sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup (200ml) of coconut milk
- 01 ¾ cup of milk
- 01 ½ cup of shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC (medium temperature).
- Butter a 33 cm x 22 cm rectangular cake tray and sprinkle with wheat flour; shake well to cover the bottom and sides and tap over the sink to remove excess flour.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the yeast. Reserve.
- In another bowl, break one egg at a time, separating the white from the yolk.
- Beat the egg whites to the point of snow (we recommend using an electrical mixer). Add the egg yolks one by one, beating with each addition to incorporate.
- Finally, add the sugar little by little while still mixing.
- Add the flour through a sieve and mix gently with a spatula, making movements from bottom to top, to preserve the air in the dough.
- Add the milk and mix to incorporate, always with light movements.
- Transfer the batter to the cake tray and bake for about 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk, milk and coconut milk.
- In the cake (still warm) drill holes all over the surface with a fork.
- Drizzle the icing over the cake while still warm and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving,
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut on the top and serve.
In regards to writing an essay, you can be certain that you will want to hire a professional essay support. The question is, how do