Preparation Time: 30min
Cooking Time: 45min
Yield: One cake
- 125g of butter
- 150g of refined white sugar
- 01 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 01 egg beaten
- 02 very ripe bananas mashed
- 190g of Voila Cake Wheat Flour
- 60ml of milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC (medium temperature).
- Butter a 33 cm x 22 cm rectangular cake tray and sprinkle with wheat flour; shake well to cover the bottom and sides and tap over the sink to remove excess flour.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Remove from heat and add the mashed bananas and egg. Mix well.
- Add the flour and the milk while mixing.
- Transfer the batter to the cake tray and bake for about 30 minutes.