Preparation Time: 30min
Cooking Time: 45min
Yield: One cake
- 125g of butter
- 150g of refined white sugar
- 01 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 01 egg beaten
- 02 very ripe bananas mashed
- 190g of Voila Cake Wheat Flour
- 60ml of milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC (medium temperature).
- Butter a 33 cm x 22 cm rectangular cake tray and sprinkle with wheat flour; shake well to cover the bottom and sides and tap over the sink to remove excess flour.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Remove from heat and add the mashed bananas and egg. Mix well.
- Add the flour and the milk while mixing.
- Transfer the batter to the cake tray and bake for about 30 minutes.
CPG and FMCG, are they the same?
Understanding this topic could be a bit hard because it could also be unclear the first time that you look for differences between CPG and
Why are shipping costs so high right now?
It’s not necessary to make the international trade segment notice that international shipments are facing a huge problem for more than almost one and a
Shapes and meaning of pasta name, curiosities about our pasta!
Did you already look at someone and told that person looks like “a Peter” or another specific name? No, yes?! If you do that, you