Preparation Time: -
Cooking Time: 20 – 35 minutes
Portion: Up To 02 Portions
- 500g of Super Q Black and Pink spaghetti
- 500g of shrimp
- 01 onion
- 2 cloves of galic
- 01 cup of fresh basil
- 08 units of cashew nuts
- 50g of fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup of olive oil
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super Q Black and Pink spaghetti to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Put in a blender/mixer: the garlic clove, 01 spoon of salt, basil, cashew nuts, olive oil and other spices to taste.
- Mix well until it forms a consistent sauce – taste and check. If necessary add more olive oil and salt.
- In a large pan, sauté the shrimps using olive oil, onion, garlic and spices to taste.
- Add, still with the fire on, the pesto sauce and mix with the shrimp.
- After a few seconds, add the Super Q Black and Pink spaghetti and let it warm up.
- Decorate with Parmesan cheese and it’s ready to serve!