Preparation Time: 20min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 06 Portions
- 300g of cooked Sava Cool Penne Pasta
- 250g of lean ground beef (season lightly with salt and pepper)
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 100g softened cream cheese mixed with 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef, onion and garlic together.
- When the beef is no longer pink. Drain any grease and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Also add 3/4 of the cream cheese mixture and 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Cook and stir the mixture until the cheese has melted (about 5 minutes). Gently stir in the cooked Sava Cool Penne Pasta to combine.
- Carefully pour mixture into a greased 8×8-inch baking dish. Add the rest of the cream cheese evenly over the pasta then sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella evenly all over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy! ♥
Preparation Time: 01hour Skill: Intermediate Classification: Non-Vegetarian Cooking Time: 15min Portion: Up To 08 Portions Ingredients 500g of Nooma Spaghetti 500g of ground beef 06
With each passing day the private label alternative becomes more attractive for retailer owners. With equal or superior quality, higher profit margins, high demand in
Preparation Time: 10min Skill: Beginner Classification: Vegetarian Cooking Time: 45min Yield: One cake Ingredients (Cake) 03 medium carrots 03 eggs 01 can of sweetened condensed