Preparation Time: - min
Cooking Time: 25min
Portion: Up To 04 Portions
- 1kg if clams
- 350g of Yamy Spaghetti
- Garlic, onion, parsley and seasons to taste*
- 03 tablespoons of butter
- 03 tablespoons of Day to Day all-purpose wheat flour
- 01 cup of milk
- 01 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Clean the clams: Leave to soak in salted water for 20 minutes. After that, leave to soak in unsalted cold water for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the clams in water until it opens. Reserve it on the side while preparing the sauce.
- In a skillet over high heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the Day to Day all-purpose wheat flour and cook for about 01 minute while stirring.
- Add the milk gradually while stirring constantly. Cook until it boils.
- Add the parmesan cheese, the seasoning and the cooked clams.
*We recommend red chili, parsley, oregano and black pepper.