Preparation time: 05min
Cooking time: 15min
Portion: Up to 02 portions
- 150g of APETITE Fusilli
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 spoon of oil
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 150 g of APETITE Fusilli to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- Wash and cut 04 tomatoes into small pieces.
- For the seasoning mixture, peel and chop two garlic cloves. Mix the garlic with salt, pepper and spices to taste and knead to a pasty consistency.
- Heat a skillet at high heat. Add a drizzle of oil and the seasoning mixture and let it fry until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes. If necessary, season with salt to taste.
- Add the APETITE Fusilli pasta to the tomato sauce in the skillet and mix well. Add water to make the sauce less consistent, if necessary.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese to taste.
Preparation Time: – Skill: Beginner Classification: Non-Vegetarian Cooking Time: 20 – 35 minutes Portion: Up To 02 Portions Ingredients 500g of Super Q Black and
Preparation Time: 3 hours Skill: Intermediate Classification: Vegetarian Cooking Time: 20 – 35 minutes Portion: Up to 3 breads Ingredients 350 g (2 cups) of