Preparation Time: 05min
Cooking Time: 20 - 35min
Portion: Up To 12 Portions
- 100g dark chocolate (unsweetened)
- 170g butter
- 200g granulated sugar*
- 02 eggs
- 25g cocoa powder
- 100g PURE all-purpose wheat flour
- 02 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, mix the PURE all-purpose wheat flour with the granulated sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and eggs.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, melt the butter. After melted, add the butter to the bowl.
- Break chocolate and place into a heatproof bowl. Sit over a pan of simmering water and allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally. After melted, add the chocolate to the bowl and mix everything together.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (about 30 minutes).
- Place the brownie dough into a baking dish prepared with cooking spray and parchment paper. Roast for about 30 minutes until toothpick comes out.
*You can use less amount of sugar, if wanted.