Preparation Time: 05min
Cooking Time: 35min
Portion: Up To 06 Portions
- 500g of Ankit Spaghetti
- 500g of shrimp
- 1 onion
- 01 cup of milk
- 01 packet of cream milk
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 spoon of oil
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Ankit Spaghetti to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- For the seasoning mixture, peel and chop two garlic cloves. Mix the garlic with salt, pepper and spices to taste and knead to a pasty consistency.
- Heat a skillet at high heat. Add a drizzle of oil and the seasoning mixture and let it fry until golden brown.
- Add milk to the skillet and leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and leave until its cooked (3 – 4 minutes).
- Add the cheese and let it melt.
- Turn off the heat; add the cream milk and mix.
- Add Ankit Spaghetti pasta to the white sauce in the skillet and mix well.
You can also add coconut milk and tomato extract or red sauce made with fresh tomatoes; it will be divine every time.
Preparation Time: – Skill: Beginner Classification: Non-Vegetarian Cooking Time: 20 – 35 minutes Portion: Up To 02 Portions Ingredients 500g of Super Q Black and
Preparation Time: 3 hours Skill: Intermediate Classification: Vegetarian Cooking Time: 20 – 35 minutes Portion: Up to 3 breads Ingredients 350 g (2 cups) of