You will be responsible for obtaining and recording HR information, managing the HR database, and assisting company employees with HR-related issues.
Ultimately, a top-notch HR Associate is well organized, efficient, and approachable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Previous experience working in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly, empathetic, approachable and professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Assisting with the distribution of training material.
- Unlimited coffee
- Friendly and team working environment
- Endless encouragement for you to do your best.