Job Opportunity: Accountant
Accountant is required with the following conditions mentioned in the Job Requirements.
To set a date for an interview, please send a WhatsApp message.
On the number: +20 111 002 4438
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or in related field.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting software’s.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Responsible to maintain all sets of accounting books and records accurately, including cash, inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, project costs, intercompany transactions, staff reimbursements, etc.
- Prepare budget forecast, evaluate inventory reports and check the accuracy of their balances.
- In charge of month end closing process, be able to prepare and deliver Financial Statements according to local accounting standards, along with required accounting and management reports on time.
- Responsible to maintain general ledger in accounting system.
- Coordinate with external parties including banks, auditors (local and overseas), and local authorities, etc.
- Assist with other tasks as and when assigned.