Preparation Time: -
Cooking Time: 10min
Portion: Up To 02 Portions
- 125g Day to Day Self-Rising wheat flour
- 01 Egg
- Salt to taste
- 300ml of milk
- In a large bowl, mix the Day to Day Self-Rising wheat flour with the salt, egg and 1/3 of the milk.
- Beat while gradually pouring the rest of the milk.
- Let it stay for about 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add a little amount of oil. Add the dough and fry until golden brown. Turn and fry the other side as well.
You can add honey and sliced fruits, if wanted.