Preparation Time: 03hours
Cooking Time: 20 - 35min
Portion: Up To 02 breads
- 03 cups of Mojo Classic Bread wheat flour
- 01 sauce spoon of yeast
- 1 ½ cup of warm water
- 02 tea spoon of salt
- 01 tablespoon of olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix the Mojo Classic Bread wheat flour with the salt and yeast. Add the water gently, mixing to incorporate the ingredients together.
- Let rest for 10minutes.
- Transfer the dough to the counter and knead for about 15 minutes until it is smooth, soft and moist.
- Grease a large bowl with olive oil. Shape the dough into a ball and transfer to the greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and leave it to grow for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- As soon as the dough has risen, sprinkle some Mojo Classic Bread wheat flour on the work surface and knead the dough again (about 5 minutes).
- Shape a ball again, cover and let rest for another 10 minutes.
- Cut the dough in half with a spatula (or knife) and shape two round loaves. Transfer the breads to the baking sheet with the dough seam down, cover and let stand for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (about 30 minutes).
- Brush egg wash on the bread tops and bake. Roast for about 30 minutes until the skin is golden brown.
Egg wash is a mixture made out of one beaten egg, two or three soupspoons of water and a sprinkle of salt. Brush this mixture onto the surface of your dough before baking to add shine and color to your baked goodness.