Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 20min
Portion: Up To 04 Portions
- 400g of Daibah Spaghetti
- 600g ground sirloin
- 01 egg
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of Italian bread
- ¼ cup of grated parmesan
- Chopped garlic, salt, pepper, onion and parsley
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 01 cup of beef stock
- 01 can of tomato sauce
- Heat 1 L of water until it boils.
- Add a spoon of salt, a bit of oil and 500 g of Super White Penne to the boiling water and cook over medium heat until its al dente.
- As soon as the pasta is ready (6 – 8 minutes), drain the water.
- In a large bowl, mix the beef, worcestershire sauce, egg, bread, ¼ cup of grated parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the meat into meatballs, the size you prefer.
- In a large pan over high heat, heat the oil. Add the meatballs and fry until no longer pink. Reserve while making the sauce.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the tomatoes, beef and seasons with ½ cup of water. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the Daibah Spaghetti and cook for about 01 minute while stirring.
- Add the parmesan cheese and more salt if necessary. Serve while hot!