Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 25min
Portion: Up To 06 Portions
- 02 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 01 onion (chopped)
- 01 cup of sliced celery
- 01 cup of sliced carrots
- Salt and seasoning to taste (all optional)*
- 01 bay leaf
- 01 can of chickpeas
- 250g of Apetite Small Rings
- 8 cups of vegetable broth
- In a skillet over high heat, heat the oil. Add the garlic and let it until it becomes a little brown. Add onion, celery, carrots and salt to taste. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the seasoning, bay leaf, chickpeas, 250g of Apetite Small Rings and the vegetable broth.
- Cook over medium heat until the pasta becomes al dente. About 10 to 20 minutes.
- Taste and, if necessary, add more seasoning (in this step we highly recommend add black pepper).
*We recommend: curry powder, turmeric, salt, flat-leaf parsley, and black pepper.